ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND SCHOOL ON TRANSPORTATION ECONOMICS
School: 19-21 June
Conference: 21-23 June
Two prizes will be awarded to at the conference: one for the Best Paper by a Junior Researcher and one for the Best Overall Paper. See the eligibility requirements below.
In order to be considered, the paper should be uploaded in Conference Maker before May 1, 2017. Moreover, an email should be sent before that date to Bruno de Borger (Chair of the Scientific Committee) at email@example.com attaching a copy of the paper and indicating to which prize it should be considered.
Eligibility Requirements for the Best Paper by a Junior Researcher Prize
- The paper presenter must be the lead author.
- The presenter cannot have received a PhD more than four calendar years ago.
- Coauthors may be senior scholars, but they cannot be on the Scientific Committee.
- When submitting a paper the presenter must declare on the title page of the paper that he/she is a junior scholar.
- A person who declares himself/herself to be a junior scholar remains eligible to win the Best Overall Paper Prize that year.
- No person who has won the Best Paper by a Junior Researcher Prize can win it again, but he/she is eligible to win the Best Overall Paper Prize in the future.
- The Scientific Committee may decide not to award the Best Paper by a Junior Researcher Prize in a given year.
Eligibility Requirements for the Best Overall Paper Prize
- Neither the presenter nor any of the authors can be a member of the Scientific Committee.
- A member of the executive committee or summer school committee who is not on the Scientific Committee can be the presenter, author, or coauthor of a paper that wins the Best Overall Paper Prize.
- Previous winners of the Best Overall Paper Prize are eligible to win it again.
- The Scientific Committee may decide not to award the Best Overall Paper Prize in a given year.
The winners of Best Paper by a Junior Scholar and Best Overall Paper at previous ITEA confernces are available at: